Wednesday 3 November 2010

Why I am doing this project...

My dream has always been to eventually run my own business but I know that we all have to start somewhere.  After my one of my work experiences during the summer I became friendly with the editor and chief of Sketchbook magazine and we discussed a future ambition of launching another magazine.  She told me that she would be delighted to collaborate on any future ventures.  At the time were were discussing potential gaps in the market for a Teen Magazine so after the summer when I approached her of the idea of launching it she was excited to say the least.  Doing this project will allow me to explore my love of journalism and business whilst acting as an editor-in-chief and involved in all aspects of creating the magazine.
I find that my strengths lie in collaboration, delegation and journalism and intend to fully research and develop the idea before putting the item together to launch during my final major project.  I am very excited about the whole concept of this project and feel passionate about what I want to create...I cannot wait to see what this experience brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment