Tuesday 23 November 2010

Further Logo Development

I have been working with another illustrator Lucy Evans who I have found to create more interesting logos.  I wanted to keep the book part of the logo so that people can see the link between the 2 magazine whilst still making the logo unique.

I really liked the second, fourth and seventh and I asked lucy to develop these further.
I then asked lucy to develop the third one further using bolder colours for the teen market are trying the logo using a capital 't'.  
 

After looking at colours I decided pastels were not strong enough so I asked lucy to use some bolder colours; blue, red, pink and purple.  My favourite was between the blue and the purple so I put it up on the Sketchbook Magazine twitter page to ask for some feedback but I think the purple appeals to me most. 




No comments:

Post a Comment